In our Sixth Form you can tailor your engineering or science studies to fit your individual interests, abilities and ambitions.
Biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, further mathematics, computing and product design A-levels.
Physics and mathematics are key underpinning subjects for engineering degree courses and are highly regarded both by hi-tech employers and by universities. Therefore, together with biology and chemistry, these are the main A-level subjects we offer at our UTC.
|A-level Maths||OCR (MEI)|
|A-level Further Maths||OCR (MEI)|
|A-level Computer Science||AQA|
|A-level Product Design||Edexcel|
|Extended Project Qualification||Edexcel|
|Extended Diploma in Engineering||Pearson|
|Extended Diploma in Applied Science||Pearson|
Extended Project Qualification
This gives huge scope to work with our industrial partners and also to pursue your own interests. It counts the same as an AS-level and is valued by university admissions tutors.
During your time at UTC Oxfordshire you will have the opportunity to complete number of professional qualifications from the suite of:
- Laboratory and Associated Technical Activities (LATA)
- Performing Engineering Operations (PEO)
At Key Stage 5, students:
- study through increased project-based work and individual learning
- participate in highly relevant onsite work experience
- expand enrichment activities, including community work
- develop self-supervising skills