Welcome to ParentPay, our new online payment service.
You can now pay online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform through a secure website, using your credit or debit card. This is our preferred method of receiving payments.
A better way to pay
- Convenient: ParentPay is easy-to-use and offers you the freedom to make online payments, 24/7
- Secure: It uses very secure technology, ensuring your money will reach school safely
- Flexible: Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint. Full payment histories and statements are available to view securely at any time.
- Peace of mind: Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school. Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email or SMS text
- It helps reduce administration costs associated with managing cash securely on the school premises.
Getting started with ParentPay
If you are a new user, we will shortly be sending you your account activation details.
Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account. This will help us send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete, you can go to items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
- If you have any questions, read the FAQs or contact the school Finance Office.