Simon is a qualified personal trainer, a run leader, and athletics coaching assistant. Simon has always had a strong interest in health and fitness with his passion being running. He has been offering run sessions for the past 4 years and has been a personal trainer for the past 2 years.
Simon specialises in both beginners running and mid to long distance run training as well as weight loss and strength training; he has worked with a range of clients catering to all abilities. Simon offers 1:1 and small group personal training, a weekly circuits group and a Sunday morning run group.
- 1:1 personal training
- Small group personal training (up to 4)
- Beginners running sessions
- Mid-long distance running sessions
- Teaches U-LBT, U-Kettlebells and U-Core
Health and fitness has always been an interest of mine. After focusing on running for several years, I then decided to follow my passion and qualify as a personal trainer 2 years ago. I have seen first-hand the benefit of regular exercise not only on my client’s bodies but also on their mental health. I strongly believe you need both a strong body and mind. I like to use a range of training methods and equipment, this keeps my sessions fun and interesting, boredom in not an option!
- Leader in Running Fitness
- Level 1 Assistant Athletics coach
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Certificate in circuit instruction and kettlebell instruction